Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The New Generation of CEO's





Who wouldn't take orders from top executives that had blankies and binkies?
Jack and Kyler just looked so cute I couldn't resist taking yet another picture. They were spinning in their desk chairs and loving it. It is so refreshing to be able to entertain children with such little things. I spend my days singing the wheels on the bus and spinning them in chairs and they think I'm the best thing ever. What more could I ask?
I love that Jack gets a huge smile on his face when I sing the Sleeping Beauty song to him and he claps incessently when I'm finished. My little sweet potato is getting to be such a big boy!
I love that Kyler loves Chex cereal and is eating lunch meat like a champ! Finally, the kid will eat more than just goldfish and yogurt! Pizza crust at Costco...gimme more! Cookies at Target...yessss! Meat and cheese from Subway....bring it on!
They are getting so fun!

No comments: